Wellington now has its first confirmed case of COVID 19.
It is everybody's responsibility to work hard to try and keep the virus out of the community and to stomp it out when it arrives. The best things we can do are the following nine necessary actions.
1. Be alert but not alarmed.
2. Wash your hands with soap and water before and after you eat and after attending the toilet. after a cough or sneeze with your elbow or a tissue.
3. Avoid touching your face especially eyes, nose & mouth.
4. Dispose of tissues in the bin.
5. NO Gum chewing is allowed
6. Do not share drink bottles, half eaten food, cutlery etc.
7. Stay at home if you are sick
8. Report any COVID 19 concerns to 0800 358 5453.
9. WASH YOUR HANDS