Topics covered during the evening include:
- Understand the harms our kids are facing online in relation to pornography, predators, and social media access.
- Learn practical solutions to keep your children safer online.
- Get advice on healthy ways to approach these tricky topics.
- Learn what to do when your child has been exposed to something harmful.
- Ideas of online safety plan tailored to suit your family’s needs.
This evening will be followed up later in the term by the screen of the documentary made by Rob and Zareen Cope entitled “Our Kids Online”. As a school, we know this is a hot topic for many parents and teachers and would look forward to you joining us in Te Manawa next week.