Full time Groundskeeper
The ideal candidate:
- must be able to work in a team and independently, with the ability to multitask and adapt to unforeseen circumstances
- will be a proactive organised person with excellent time management skills
- have a good knowledge of gardening, planting, grounds care and ability to assist with developing, implementing and continually reviewing of a Grounds Development Plan
- takes pride in their work and “getting things done” in the most efficient manner possible
- previous experience as a groundskeeper or in a similar role is an advantage
Aotea College supports the payment of the living wage for all roles.
If you have any questions about the role please contact Tui Brunner, Business Manager on email@example.com or 237-3174.
A Support Staff Application Form and full job description is available here
To be considered for this vacancy please send a completed Support Staff Application Form, CV, covering letter and the names of three referees to the attention of the Principal, Aotea College, and emailed to the Principal's P.A. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Friday 9th April 2021 at 3:00 pm